The only free fuzzy testing zero setup automated testing tool for iPhone apps.
Anteater is an automatic fuzzy testing tool for your mobile apps that runs without any setup - just link to our library and you're ready to go!
Android developers love anteater too as its Google Monkey for iPhone!
- Watch our two minute demo
- Flick through our slide deck (from Apple Store launch)
- See how simple installation is
- Explore what you can do with the testing tool
- Check out the great reports it generates
- Get geeky and tweaky with our configuration options
Tell me more
As seasoned app developers, we know that any code change can affect a lot of things: it can cause a crash, create a memory leak or make one of your tests redundant. Whilst finding a crash is easy (assuming of course you can create just the right conditions to trigger it), but to find a memory leak or stop the slow erosion of your test suite requires a lot more effort. So, how can Anteater help?
- Do you sanity check every screen after every code change? With Anteater you can!
- Do you know how much memory your app uses after two, five or even 24 hours of use? Anteater to the rescue!
- Do you know all the tests which your code change could break? Anteater embraces 'fuzzy testing': no more outdated tests!
Anteater automates the basic testing so you have more time to do more interesting things.
Benefits for your company
- Automatic generation of professional testing reports perfect to send straight to stakeholders.
- Improve the quaility of all your apps with effective Continous Integration Testing. Anteater means a free, dedicated tester working on your app 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Reduce technical management requirements for constantly evolving mobile projects.
- Provide reassurance for app quality, stability and change management.
- Give all your apps a basic test suite without increasing your costs, reducing development and maintenance overheads.
- Catch more bugs before your customers see them.
Benefits for your team
- Provide Automated Stability Testing with minimal setup.
- Robust memory and leak testing without the effort.
- Get all the information you need to quickly fix the problems Anteater finds: crash logs, console logs, screenshots of the userflow, and an instruments report.
- Shrink your footprint with analysis of memory use and leaks for every test run.
- Archived HTML output lets you easily track test results over time.
- Outputs test reports as JUnit XML files for easy integration.
- Plays nicely with CI tools like Hudson and Jenkins (tutorial coming soon!).
- Achieve maintenance-free testing.
- AppMap - track your app's user experience throughout the development cycle, in one simple overview.
- FormAnalysis - review how your forms respond to different inputs.
- Database Health - see changes to your database content over time.
- Backwards Compatability - compare results over different versions of iOS by identifying differences in UI.
- OnDevice testing - improve the realism of your testing by testing in hardware.
- Red Ant® - defining the future of retail at the 103rd NRF annual convention
- 5 Ways iBeacons can change retail
- Retail staff seek better means of communication
- Shop floor stories
- 'Two thirds of sales staff admit to lying to cover lack of knowledge’ – our revealing research hits the headlines
- The mobile commerce journey - from couch to checkout
- Apple WWDC – what iOS7 means for retailers
- Big data - crunching the numbers
Stories from the shop floor
We asked 1,000 sales staff aged 18 – 55+ how they feel about working in a highly competitive retail environment, and to measure their attitudes to customer service and technology as a way of assisting both customers and staff. The results were very revealing...Download now (PDF 130kb)
Tips for retailers
Channels (online, mobile, in-store) don’t matter to customers – they just want to make a purchase, and it’s the retailer’s business to make it easy for them. Our new guide gives tips for delivering a seamless customer experience, whether they’re at home, out and about or in-store.Download now (PDF 140kb)
Compelling customer experience through digital
In this guide, we look at how using digital to connect customers' purchase touchpoints can turn every shopping experience into a personal journey, with digitally-enabled sales staff sensitive to each individual's requirements.Download now (PDF 108kb)
Gaining the single customer view in a multi-channel world
This is an in-depth analysis of the challenges brands can expect to face when gaining the single customer view across all channels – and why it’s essential to conquer them.Download now (PDF 299kb)
Digital Engagement in China
The social media landscape in China is complex, and growing all the time. It can be tricky for brands to keep pace with its evolution and make effective judgements about where to focus their resources. This white paper takes a look at five of the most important...Download now (PDF 95kb)
Planning & managing a Digital Strategy
A fundamental resource for meeting the challenges of audience engagement in the digital age and gives businesses a thorough, practical, 50-page toolkit encompassing planning, creation, actualisation and evaluation.Download now (PDF 3mb)
A how to guide: Going Mobile
A comprehensive toolkit for business which will help you to plan and deliver a comprehensive mobile strategy. It offers a unique insight into how businesses can develop and maintain a practical strategy for mobile – one which will deliver measurable results.Download now (PDF 3mb)
Going global: running a Multi-language Website
Taking the first steps towards developing a multilingual presence online can be daunting – the languages you select and the way you present them on your website need careful consideration and a sound framework for implementation.Download now (PDF 300kb)