Digital Strategy Whitepaper
Following the success of 'Planning and creating a digital strategy', our strategic experts have authored a major new second edition of our digital strategy white paper, now available to download for FREE.
With two entirely new sections plus a comprehensive update of the original content, ‘Planning and managing a digital strategy (PDF, 3mb)’ provides businesses with a thorough, practical, 50-page toolkit for digital engagement, encompassing planning, creation, actualisation and evaluation.
Download your copy for an expert perspective on:
- Identifying and finding your audience
- Turning monologues into dialogues via web and social networks
- How to match style of message with style of audience
- Creation, evaluation and implementation of ideas which deliver results
- Measuring value and worth
- How Maslow’s hierarchy of needs translates to digital strategy
- The engagement loop and how to exploit it
- Developing a programme for continuous improvement
- Evaluating KPIs and fiscal achievement
- Proven formulae for the mathematical evaluation of value, worth and performance