Taking care of business – a new way of life
As the world prepares itself for a new kind of living and working together, Red Ant has been taking care of business in a number of ways. Here’s what we’ve been doing to help with the transition.
Taking care of the team
The safety and wellbeing of our team is always first on our list, and because of this we took the decision to start remote working 10 days before the lockdown. As we already have an established system for working from home, everything went very smoothly and we’ve not only maintained an impressive level of productivity, we’ve kept the team informed through every step and shared group events from meditation and yoga to birthday celebrations and our regular pub quiz.
Taking care of retail reopening
Our focus is on making sure our in-store platform gives retailers the tools they need to reopen safely with both their customers’ and store associates’ welfare at the heart of what they do:
- Footfall management with virtual queueing and pre-arranged visits to control customer numbers in-store
- Flexible fulfilment including buy online, pick up at kerbside and runner options to reduce contact and lessen risk
- Virtual clienteling and appointments with remote payments so advisors can work from home when stores are closed
- Integrating contactless concierge consultations and services for true VIP treatment delivered to your customer’s door
- Colleague tools to deliver a socially distanced yet personalised shopping experience, giving store associates and customers peace of mind while in-store
We’re pleased to announce that the quality and flexibility of what we offer has been recognised by this year’s Retail Systems awards – we’re up for seven categories for our work with Charlotte Tilbury, including In-store technology of the year and Omnichannel solution of the year. It’s a testament to our ability to work with clients to deliver what they need, especially when they have to respond to unique circumstances.
We have a number of other developments in the pipeline which will make retail reopening safer and easier – look out for regular updates, and get in touch if we can help.