We all know that ants have the power to outwit, outlast and outplay other species. They work hard, work fast and when they all pull in the same direction, can shift up to 100 times their weight. That’s our ethos at Red Ant - we’re ambitious, energetic, dedicated and we work together to move mountains for our clients.
To be part of the Red Ant team, you need to up the ant-e and go ‘BEyond’ - be open, look deeper, go further, be smarter and more informed.
- Our Ants must be talented - have natural ability and the skills to deliver
- Our Ants must be curious - eager to investigate, question and learn more
- Our Ants must be thoughtful - think before acting, be considerate
- Our Ants must be responsive - react readily and take action for results
Ants live to work as a team, and teams always work better when they enjoy what they do. Our Anterprise committee makes sure we regularly recharge our batteries, whether it’s a charity bake-off, a quick pool competition, an ice cream run in the Summer or a night out to celebrate the end of a successful project.
Red Ant benefits
- Subsidised BUPA membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Workplace pension plan with matched payments exceeding Government recommendations
- Free life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible start times
- Continued service reward
- Extra day’s holiday for each year served, up to a maximum of 5 days
- Free continental breakfast every day and beers on Friday
- Wellness treats